Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Change of Life!!

I'm a pretty simple creature. I do not own many things. I believe in minimalism and mostly buy things that are absolutely necessary. Most of my $$ goes to rent, dinning out and other social activities.

I did not have a cell phone until junior year in college when it got harder to not have a cell phone. I thought it would take me a longer time until I need a smart phone like everyone does. After recent frustrations with juggling things within very short time frame, I finally decided to acquire a smart phone!

I can't believe how this little device has changed my life! I wake up and before I can barely open my eyes, I start browsing news headlines on my phone. With my computer, I would have to open, get wireless connected, then go to browser, open my emails. With this little one, everything is just literally on my finger tip!!

Then I have my calendar and it will be sending me the remainders about today appointments, events etc. I will never have to call some friends to give me directions in the middle of the road. I frequently use dictionary. I like to know exact dictionary meanings of certain words. A lot of people "understand" words but when you ask them, they cannot always give you great, relevant examples. I now have Webster right on top of all other apps on my phone!

Instant access to my emails! which is great because I now have multiple assignments due and have been communicating heavily with my classmates and professors through emails. And I can have other entertainments such as netflix, youtube and facebook!

Yes, I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment