Monday, July 30, 2012

A test for the Strenghth


Haven't been blogging for so long.....I got caught up with so many other things going on lately. It's SUMMER!! I love NY Summer- so many social activities, events, other outdoor activities are going on all around me....!!

Anyways, in the mean time, I've been thinking a lot about mental, emotional and physical strength lately. Although so many exciting things are going on, at the same time, I have had a few accidents and health issues lately.
I had dental surgery- yeah they cut my gums and had stitches in my lower front teeth.
I had ankle sprained from an accident falling through uneven sidewalk.
I had a bike accident and got a slightly big cute across my thigh.
All those happened in not far apart from each other....

There were also some other challenges about managing my time....work, friends, CPA exam, travel plans. There were moments that I felt really stressful. But then I warned myself why I should feel frustrated and stressed. Life could have a lot more challenging situations. If I can't handle this, I will not be able to handle much bigger issues. So I stayed focused and encouraged myself to hang in there and stay strong. And I focused on all other positive things and felt grateful for all those.

I did survive all those difficulties. I think I passed one step up to become stronger :)




No comments:

Post a Comment