Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thoughts about V-day

So it's V-day....Personally and honestly, I really don't care about any particular days including my own birthday. It's really not the end of the world if someone doesn't remember my birthday because I don't remember a lot of people's birthday including my best friends.

But I still like to celebrate things occasionally :) Well the thing with V-day is too much fed up with all the commercials. It's pretty much a HUGE opportunity for business to make $$. Well they kind of CREATE that tradition to celebrate it.

Personally I think two lovers can celebrate the day that's meaningful for both of them like anniversary or something. It doesn't have to be 'V-day'. It seems like people are doing it because everyone is doing it! And there is a lot of pressure for guys. I think if you have to pressure someone to do something, it's just not fun anymore. I'm not saying all these because I'm single at the moment. I never made a big deal about it when I was in a relationship also.

But if two lovers really want to have fun and good times without any external pressure and expensive gifts, Happy Valentine's to all those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment