Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sleepless in New York City

When I was little, my mom tried to get me to take a nap during the day or sleep during the night. She said I would be running around refusing to sleep and then when I ran out of energy, I just crashed at anywhere.

Once I got back NY, as usual, there have been so much going on!
1. my final semester began! ( had some hiccups and dramas in the first week.)
2. still have to get up every day at before 7 am to go to work
3. a lot of birthday parties and gatherings and catch-ups with my friends
4. restaurant week

Yes, as usual, I'm sleep deprived again. I always choose something else over sleep. I still have so many things I want to do and I just don't find myself enough time to do all those. I still got blamed by my best friend for not having enough time for her.

But what can I do? I really really am so happy with all those things I'm doing; school, work, my friends. I'm usually so stubborn so I'm not willing to give up any of those. I'm always up to do something fun with friends and sometimes I say yes too soon before I realize my schedule really allows me to do so....But what I really need now is to better manage my time....and also need some quality time just for myself alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment