Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm In Love

You know how it feels when you fall in love. The sky is brighter. The stars are more shinning. Just a little breeze and shaken leaf make you smile. You see every good thing around you to love about. You love every moment with that person. Love is a real excitement and fun! That's why we all want it. This is how I feel now.

I've never been truly in love with anyone before. When I thought I was, it was more of an infatuation and did not last very long. This time is true and real. Not like other times when I was in love with the idea of falling in love. And it's growing every day.

Some of the top reasons I'm in love:
1.We can communicate intelligently - I've been introduced to so many intellectual entertainments.
2. My constant need for change and variety has been satisfied very well.
3. I've met so many new people in a short period since we were together. I've met many amazing friends among those.
4. I've become a lot stronger about belief and faith in my dreams.
5. I dislike being tied down. But I've never been this much free since we're together.
6.I can fully be myself.
7.We could walk on and on for 100 blocks and still enjoy it passing all different neighborhoods along.
8. Our positive energy is very contagious.
9. We have enjoyed a great deal of adventures together from bike rides in crowded streets to new cuisine around the corner.
10. We have had many romantic moments together - picnics in the central park and by the Hudson river, drink on the boat over sunset, a walk over the Brooklyn bridge, stroll over highline appreciating surrounding architecture, outdoor movie in Dumbo overlooking a great view of Manhattan, a refreshing run by the E. river.....list goes on......

Yes, now it's been one year and half together. I'm in love with New York. I've been very grateful for all the things that had brought me to NY. I don't know how long this will last because I probably might be in a honeymoon phase. Just with everything else, I'm not a fan of the idea of 'forever'. But for the moment, I've been enjoying every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment