Saturday, April 21, 2012

Growing Up

Growing up seems such a tough job for someone like me, a child at heart :) It's kind of quite contradictory sometimes. I do want to be very successful with all these ambitions in my life. But I am very bad at dealing with all day-to-day detail matters of life such as cleaning my room, folding my clothes, doing the dishes. I guess I just need to make enough money to hire a personal assistant :)

I do love cooking but especially cooking for other people. Just for myself, I do not like spending too much time for food. Some of my friends are now parents. I don't know how they do it. It seems a lot to me to be responsible for the household and children besides your career and all other things going on in your life. I guess that's why a lot of women give up their career once they become mothers.

I guess I'm just concerned about having too much responsibilities while I could choose to have a life with only the kind of responsibilities I want to take - something I feel important. Haha I sound like child caring is not important at all. I do love kids and I'm really great with them. I'm just not sure I have what it takes to be a fully grown up to be a mom and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment